Meet. Work. Grow.
The Clubhouse is a premium business club, meeting and events space for members and their guests to meet and work for busi- ness purposes, in a professional environment.
At The Clubhouse, our aim is to make our members and their business more successful. As such, these rules are designed to ensure that each member and their guests receive fair use of the facilities along with the best possible experience.
1. Fair use policy: Members are welcome to come and go as many times as required during the day, and as allowed by their membership type, but should not occupy or use any communal areas for more than 4 hours as an average, on any one day.
2. Please do not reserve chairs, desks or tables by leaving coats or any other belongings unattended for more than 30 minutes. We have a range of storage lockers available should you wish to store items at The Clubhouse.
3. Members and their guests are requested to adhere to a business dress code or smart casual.
4. All guests must register at the Front Desk upon arrival and be with you at all times. Guests are to be with you for the purpose of a meeting and are not permitted to occupy an individual desk or table, or remain at The Clubhouse if you are not present. Should you wish for a guest to be with you for an extended period of time, a Day Membership must be purchased.
5. Unless using a meeting room, members are entitled to bring up to 2 guests into The Clubhouse at any one time. For any guests in addition to this, a guest pass must be purchased for each guest at the Front Desk.
6. The Flexible Meeting Area is designed for meetings of up to 4 people. For meetings of more than 4 people, a meeting room must be booked.
7. If working alone please make use of the hot desks on the lower floors.
8. When making or receiving phone calls, use of the dedicated mobile phone booths should be made where possible.
9. Occupancy of The Clubhouse is likely to fluctuate from time to time. At peak times, seating areas should be shared where
10. All meeting rooms are to be booked and paid for in advance, vacated promptly and left clean and tidy. Should additional time be required, this will be subject to availability and at an additional charge. The capacity indicated for each room should not be exceeded.
11. Food can be purchased from The Deli or via our app and meeting room catering can be ordered up to 10.30am on the day. No other food is permitted to be consumed in The Clubhouse.
12. Members must present their membership card at the Front Desk each time they arrive at and depart from The Clubhouse.
13. Any breach of The Club Rules or Terms & Conditions may prevent future access and use of The Clubhouse. The Clubhouse reserves the right to amend these Rules at any time.
14. These rules are to be read in conjunction with our Terms & Conditions.
The Clubhouse reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
Full Clubhouse Rules and T&Cs are available on the website and at the Front Desk.
The Clubhouse’ is the trading name of The Clubhouse London Ltd, Company Number 7804293.
The Clubhouse is owned and operated by The Clubhouse London Ltd.
1. Members agree to be bound by The Clubhouse Club Rules and The Clubhouse Terms & Conditions.
2. Members must ensure that their guests also adhere to The Clubhouse Club Rules and Terms & Conditions and each member is responsible for the actions of any guest brought in to The Clubhouse.
3. Members must pay their membership fees and any additional charges, fees or costs as they fall due or access to The Clubhouse may be prevented and their membership suspended.
4. Membership fees and any other fees are payable in advance and may be subject to change. All fees are quoted exclusive of VAT which will be levied at the appropriate rate.
5. Membership of The Clubhouse is an annual membership, and membership fees must be paid annually in advance, unless otherwise agreed. Membership cards will not be issued and access may be prevented until membership fees are received in full. In circumstances where members are allowed access prior to the membership fees being received in full, these fees shall nevertheless remain due.
6. Your membership will renew automatically at the end of each period and will continue until such time as it is either cancelled by The Clubhouse or by the member by giving no less than one month’s notice and failure to do so will incur the membership fee for the following period.
7. Should a member give notice to cancel their membership, no refund, either in whole or part will be made.
8. The Clubhouse requires the contact information of all its members and visitors. Members acknowledge that they will be auto- subscribed to The Clubhouse database list using the contact information provided and that they must receive members’ emails as part of their obligations.
9. Members agree and acknowledge that any notices sent to them by The Clubhouse are deemed to be properly relayed and/or served upon them through the members’ contact information provided on their Membership Application. Such notices shall include, but are not limited to, announcements, event alerts, billing invoices, change in Terms & Conditions, warnings, notices of default, notices in which member is put on notice regarding delinquency of membership and service fees or any notice informing the member about the termination of the agreement and in which the member is required to vacate The Clubhouse.
Unsubscribing or opting out from The Clubhouse mailing list will be construed as a violation of
Terms & Conditions and the member shall in no way hold The Clubhouse responsible or liable for not receiving important notices of any kind from The Clubhouse.
10. The Clubhouse will not release any members’ personal information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
11. The Clubhouse operates CCTV cameras for the security of its members and all those who use The Clubhouse. Members agree that all activities may be monitored and any illegal act recorded may be passed to the police or relevant authorities.
12. Meeting rooms and Event bookings must be paid for in advance, and are non-refundable unless:
A minimum of 24 hours’ notice is given, where the room is booked for 4 hours or less.
A minimum of 48 hours’ notice is given for meeting rooms booked for more than 4 hours.
A minimum of 1 month notice is given for bookings in Wedgwood and Lutyens, Soane & Baker, Haywood & Wren presentation rooms
A minimum of 3 months’ notice is given for any booking in The Clublounge or Events Space.
NOTE: Refunds may not be available for any additional services provided via third parties or suppliers such as catering or additional AV requirements which have been booked and confirmed in advance.
13. Bookings in the Events Space will be subject to a £1000 damage deposit as security against any loss or damage caused during the event. The deposit, or any balance after deducting outstanding fees will be returned to the Client after the account has been settled in full and funds cleared.
14. Provisional bookings may be held where possible for up to 24 hours if the meeting or event is within 5 working days from the date of enquiry, or for 48 hours where the meeting or event is more than 5 working days from the date of enquiry. Provisional bookings for presentation rooms including Wedgwood and Lutyens, Soane & Baker, Haywood & Wren or Events Space may be held where possible for up to 5 working days from the date of enquiry. Please note provisional bookings will not be made automatically, these are by request from the client, confirmed in writing by email from The Clubhouse and are subject to a deadline should another client wish to book the space.
15. Members must not use The Clubhouse for more days than allowed by their membership type. In such cases, additional Day memberships must be purchased or the membership type upgraded. Failure to do so may result in access to The Clubhouse being prevented.
16. Members and their guests must not bring in to The Clubhouse or consume any food, drink or other catering purchased externally. Refreshments are provided free of charge; a range of snacks along with breakfast and lunches are available at an additional charge.
17. Members are required to adhere to a business dress code or smart casual.
18. Members are required to report lost or stolen membership cards immediately and a replacement card will be issued subject to an administration fee of
19. Membership is strictly non-transferable, assignable or to be used by any other person. Photo identification may also be required for security purposes.
20. The Clubhouse reserves the right to refuse entry to any member who fails to produce their membership card or who does not pay the administration fee above.
21. The Clubhouse is designed as an alternative to an office and as a flexible meeting space where members can meet and work for business purposes. It is not a ‘club’, ‘co-working’ or ‘serviced office’. Members are not permitted to work from The Clubhouse on an extended, permanent or full-time basis.
22. Unless a Virtual Office product has been purchased Members must not publish the name, address, telephone, or fax number of The Clubhouse premises on any of their business communications such as their website, email signature, letterheads business cards, or any other publication. Where a Virtual office has been purchased this is for the purposes of a ‘Trading Address’ only and must not be used as a ‘Registered Office’.
23. All invoices, costs or charges incurred whilst using The Clubhouse are to be paid in full before leaving the premises unless a monthly invoicing agreement or other form of credit account has been previously agreed. Where such an arrangement is agreed, members must resister and pay using GoCardless unless agreed otherwise. Any queries regarding additional bills, costs or charges are to be made before the member leaves the premises.
24. All invoices must be paid within 14 days. Where a debt remains outstanding after a total of 28 days, The Clubhouse may claim interest under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act and access to The Clubhouse may be prevented until all debts are paid in full. Any debt recover and/or legal costs incurred by The Clubhouse in recovering any debts will be added to the balance owed by the member for which the member will be liable in full.
25. The Clubhouse reserves the right to exclude any member or guest and ask them to leave at our
sole discretion and without explanation, with no entitlement to the refund of any fees previously paid.
26. The Clubhouse aims to provide a high level of service to its members and their guests but accepts no liability for any temporary or permanent breakdown in the ability to provide this service.
27. Any additional services which are offered are done so, subject to availability.
28. Wireless internet connection is provided for the benefit of members and their guests and should be used in accordance with all United Kingdom laws, statutes and regulations. Use of the internet connection must not therefore violate any law, be defamatory, offensive, abusive indecent, obscene, be harmful in anyway, promote or encourage any unacceptable or illegal behaviour, have any fraudulent purpose or effect, result in any misrepresentation, or damage the integrity, reputation, brand or name of The Clubhouse in any way. Any passwords required for the use of the internet connection must not be divulged to any other party.
29. Members and their guest must not remove or damage any property, fixtures or fittings belonging to The Clubhouse or any property belonging to any other member, user or their guest. The Clubhouse reserves the right to claim costs and damages in full from the member for any such removal or damage incurred.
30. Smoking is strictly prohibited. Any member or their guest found to be under the influence of drugs or intoxicated will be asked to leave the premises and their memberships will be cancelled and no refund given.
31. Opening and closing hours: The Clubhouse business hours are 7.30 – 19.00 Monday – Friday. The Clubhouse is closed on public holidays and for the period between 26th December and 31st December inclusive. These days and times can be extended for private hire with prior arrangement.
32. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, The Clubhouse may end this Agreement and a Member’s membership immediately by giving the member notice and without need to follow any additional procedure if (i) the Member becomes insolvent, bankrupt, goes into liquidation or becomes unable to pay its debts as they fall due, or (ii) the Member is in breach of one of its obligations which cannot be put right.
33. Should The Clubhouse not be able to provide the services at any given location, The Clubhouse will use its best endeavours to provide the services at an alternative location and transfer the membership to such location. Should The Clubhouse not be able to find such a suitable location, the member agrees that The Clubhouse will not be held liable for any loss, expense or damages nor liable for any refund in whole or part.
34. No animals are allowed on the premises, with the exception of guide dogs.
35. Members and their guests must not make any direct or indirect approach to any of our staff for the purposes of recruitment or employment. Any such approach will be a breach of these terms and conditions and may lead to the cancellation of a membership with no refund in whole or part.
36. The Clubhouse, its representatives, sub- contractors or suppliers accept no liability for death or personal injury caused to a member, user or their guest.
37. The Clubhouse, its representatives, sub- contractors or suppliers shall not be liable for any damage, loss, or theft of any member or their guests’ personal belongings whilst on the premises.
38. The Clubhouse shall not be liable to any member or their guest for any direct or indirect loss suffered when using The Clubhouse and its facilities, including, for example, but not limited to any loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of reputation, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of contract, loss of goodwill, loss or corruption of data or information, consequential or economic loss or damages of any kind.
39. Should The Clubhouse be found liable for any negligence in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty, liability shall be limited to an amount equal to the annual membership fees paid by the member or user in any membership year, prior to any liability arising.
40. Members must not carry on a business that competes with The Clubhouse’s business of providing a business members club, lounge, meetings space or any of its ancillary services.
41. Members may only carry on that business in its name or some other name that The Clubhouse previously agrees.
42. Our fees and charges may be subject to change without prior notice.
44. Members accept full responsibility for any loss of personal information when sending printing requests to a member of The Clubhouse team or to our [email protected], instead of through the secure Ezeep portal.
46. The Clubhouse is the trading name of The Clubhouse London Ltd, Company Number 7804293. The Clubhouse is owned and operated by The Clubhouse London Ltd.
47. Bookings are not confirmed until full payment is made.
48. Payments can be made via debit or credit card, faster payments/CHAPS, or by BACS, and must be made on presentation of our invoice.
49. Unless payment is received in full by the invoice due date, The Clubhouse reserve the right to cancel the booking with no refunds.
60. Food selection and dietary requirements must be placed at least 5 working days in advance of the booking or we cannot guarantee we will be able to provide these for you. The Clubhouse recommends all catering requirements are finalized 2 weeks prior where possible.
51. For increases in food order quantities, these can be made up to until 48 working hours prior to the booking date based on supplier availability.